Winter wedding photoshoot

Wedding photo session in winter is an amazing opportunity to find yourself in a fairy tale. The nature itself creates luxurious scenery: a delicate lace of snowflakes, sparkling ice gems, snow-white drifts... If you do not want to depend on the vagaries of nature, there is a wonderful alternative of shooting indoors. During our meeting, I will certainly offer you several scenarios of winter photography.

Seven reasons to arrange a wedding in winter:

You pay tribute to the traditions, because it was winter when there were wedding celebrations in Ancient Rus.
There are not exorbitant queues in civil registry offices.
The services of toastmaster, make-up artist, hairdresser and the restaurant rent are cheaper.
Make-up is keeping its freshness and not ‘floating off’, as in the summer.
It is easier to hold a festive banquet (there are no annoying insects and unbearable heat).).
You can save your money on a wedding trip by availing yourself very favourable offers of travel agencies.
You get the opportunity to arrange a luxurious winter wedding photo session.

How to book winter wedding photoshoot in Moscow


Call or write to me. You can request a call back via website.


Let’s meet in person, you will look through my portfolio and I will offer you different options on photoshoot.


Prepayment is required (30%). The remaining 70%- on the wedding day.


Pictures will be delivered in 1.5-2.5 months.

Specially for my clients:

  • Your dream is to have winter wedding? The photo session will help you to keep every moment of this incredible day at an affordable price. I will help you to plan a budget by offering several photography packages to book registry office photographer .
  • High quality images. You will get retouched portraits and artistically edited photo in black-white and colored style.
  • Punctuality. You will be able to admire your photos in 1.5-2.5 months.

The price of winter wedding photoshoot

Classic 1200 usd Light 800 usd Registry office photographer 250 usd
Meeting and planning of the wedding day, ideas on photo-session + + +
Wedding photoshoot 14 hours 6 hours 3 hours
All pictures are edited (colour\light- corrected) + + +
Images retouched min. 40 min. 25 min. 15
Images are delivered electronically + + +
Black and white images + + +
Tems 1.5-2.5 months 1.5-2.5 months 1.5 months
Winter is fabulously beautiful time of the year. Winter weddings are always charming, incredibly exquisite, filled with magic and romance.

Preparation for the winter photo session

Winter is a time when we all are waiting for a miracle, that will bring to us good changes, novelty and freshness of impressions. It is an ideal period for weddings of creative people who are not afraid to experiment. The main thing is to take into account some nuances during the preparation.


When else you can wear fur and massive jewelry if not in the winter! A fur necklet or a muff will warm you and become a subtle accessory. A wedding dress can be supplemented with a scarf, hat, mittens and a cozy knitted sweater. Such an original bride’s image can not be reproduced in the summer. Winter is the time to have experiments with textures and colours.


If you have a wedding in the winter, a photo session can be held outdoors. In this case, you would rather replace your elegant restaurant shoes with boots for a walk. Especially brave brides do not stint themselves just with boots, buying wedding felt boots.

The bride's bouquet

  • For a winter wedding, you can order two bride’s bouquets: the main one and a special one for the photo session.
  • An interesting alternative to them is a composition of nonfreezing materials: cones, rattan, fir twigs, berries, feathers and sprigs.
Winter bouquet is a magnificent work of art, prompted by the inexhaustible fantasy of florists.

Options for a winter photo session

White bridal outfits make parks, manors and palaces of the capital truly fabulous and evoke a lot of ideas for the creative intentions of a photographer to be realized. Winter wedding photo session in Moscow can be held in a studio, enclosed rooms and outdoors. Everything depends on the format of the event and wishes of newlyweds.

Options for a winter photoshoot outside:

  • Snow-covered Neskuchny garden, old Arbat, Moscow boulevards;
  • Serebryany Bor garden, Gorky Park;
  • Botanical garden and «Aptekarskiy ogorod» botanical garden.

Professional equipment allows to fill with light even a murky winter day, and tips on choosing clothes and time of shooting will help you not to freeze and enjoy our cooperation.

For winter shooting in closed places, you can choose Kuskovo and Tsaritsyno estates, the Turandot restaurant, Lomakov Museum and – for retro lovers – the halls of Izmailovo Kremlin. Each of the places has its own peculiarities and is a superb background for the making of luxurious wedding photos.


Enter your phone number or call me

+7 916 980 58 66